We are looking for 2 interns/stagiaires available from February onwards to support our team on advocacy, communication and trade association management.
– Get involved in the daily trade association management and interact with industry members
– Support the advocacy and the communication teams
– Contribute to the outreach activity
– Interact with partners and EU decision-makers
– Support on monitoring and political intelligence
– You need to be at University – as we will require a Convention de stage as proof that you are currently studying) and preferably a Master’s student, related to European Affairs or political science.
– Business fluent in English (other languages are very welcome),
– Analytical and curious personality
– Proactive and polyvalent
– A team player but who can equally work on her/his own
– A very good understanding of how the EU functions
– Ideally with knowledge/expertise or an interest in energy and environmental policies.
What we offer
– A paid internship
– Long period: minimum 4-6 months and ideally to end 2023
– Attractive work conditions
– An opportunity to work in an EU-focused topical sector & be directly in contact with EU-decision makers
– The position is Brussels-based and full time, albeit 4/5 ths will be considered.
If you are interested, please send your motivation letter and CV in English to dg@EPEEglobal.org by the 27th of January.